Before submitting, please check these frequently asked questions:
- Half Pot tickets cannot be purchased online due to Indiana state law.
- Half Pot tickets must be purchased at the designated booth locations during the Fall Festival either by drive-thru or in-person booth.
- All food vendors at the Fall Festival are registered not-for-profits.
- Mobility scooters are permitted at the Fall Festival.
- Parking for the festival is located in the areas surrounding Franklin Street. There is free parking along surrounding roads where available, as well as paid parking areas closer to the street. As of this time, there are no dedicated handicap parking areas.